Overview of the Certification Process
Fee Schedule 2020
Fees can be mailed to NOOA’s office or e-transferred by March 1 each year (please contact Cara at email@example.com for the security question and password).
** Please note the following changes that will be effective in 2019 **
These changes came about to clarify process, as well as to keep costs down for the whole group (the reason many of us are not paying the full cost of the inspection is because of extensive coordination — this is only possible when everyone is on time with applications and payment).
– An earlier application deadline
– A higher late fee
– Paying full inspection fee if payment is late
– The applicant’s status will be changed to “Not in Good Standing”
– The applicant’s certificate will not be issued until they are a member in good standing
Online Application Form
This includes Associate Memberships for only $30 per year. Membership includes:
– a subscription to the quarterly publication, BC Organic Grower,
– access to a members list serve to share information, questions & resources,
– information about events, farm tours & workshops
Another option for the Associate Membership is to mail a cheque to NOOA headquarters or e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact details.
Are You Transferring From Another Certifier?
File Transfer Form
Renewal Contract Form
Appendix 1 – Farm Map
Appendix 2 – Farm Plan
Appendix 2 – Microfarming Plan
Appendix 3 – Transition Plan
Appendix 4 – Input Record
Appendix 5 – Records Management
Appendix 6 – Livestock Plan
Appendix 7 – Specialty Crop
Appendix 8 – On Farm Processing
Appendix 9 – Handling Plan Processors
Process Renewal Short Form 2016
Organic Product Profile Sheet