Overview of the Certification Process
Online Application Form
Whether you are an existing member of NOOA or a New Applicant: click the link to our online application. *New Applicants please contacts us prior to beginning your application** We are always happy to help! (Paper copies of the application are also available upon request)
Downloadable Application Form
Are You Transferring From Another Certifier?
File Transfer Form
2023 Fee Schedule and Application Deadline
Please note that applications are due in by March 1st, 2023*
Stay Tuned for the updated 2023 Fee Schedule following our AGM on March 2nd, 2023.
*This does not apply to new applicants, applying later in the season.
** Please note the following changes that will be effective in 2019 **
These changes came about to clarify the process, as well as to keep costs down for the whole group (the reason many of us are not paying the full cost of the inspection is because of extensive coordination — this is only possible when everyone is on time with applications and payment).
– An earlier application deadline
– A higher late fee
– Paying full inspection fee if payment is late
– The applicant’s status will be changed to “Not in Good Standing”
– The applicant’s certificate will not be issued until they are a member in good standing
Fees include Associate Memberships for only $40 per year. Membership includes:
– a subscription to the quarterly publication, BC Organic Grower,
– access to a members list serve to share information, questions & resources,
– information about events, farm tours & workshops